Artist Release Agreement
Barnet Community Radio – Standard Broadcast Release Form.
- This permission includes the right of the broadcaster to produce the ephemeral copies necessary to produce the broadcast. This is a commissions and royalty-free, non-exclusive, gratis license to broadcast all materials uploaded. The broadcaster is also granted permission to advertise the said materials in connection with broadcasts. The said materials may not be licensed for pay by broadcaster without the artist’s express written consent.
- The artist attests to having permission to record the sound recordings as well as the musical compositions of the said materials. Furthermore, artist attests to being fully authorised to grant this release, and the artist is doing so of their own free will without coercion of any kind.
- Artist hereby agrees to indemnify and hold broadcaster, it’s officers, directors, employees, volunteers, agents and assigns, harmless from any fees, penalties, liabilities, losses or damages (including reasonable outside legal fees) arising out of a third party claim incurred by the broadcasters within the terms of this agreement.
- This agreement shall be deemed to have been entered into by the artist uploading tracks to Barnet Community Radio via email or website link (or any other means). Should any portion of this agreement be found to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the balance of this agreement.
- Neither this agreement nor portions within, convey to the broadcaster any ownership, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property in the musical compositions and sound recordings embodied therein. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved by artist.